Monday, February 25, 2008

Happy Thoughts running low

  • Calling a friend who says, "I was just about to call / write you" always brings a smile
  • Having a friend say - "Can I visit on XXX?" smiles and maybe I'll even dance a jig
  • Hearing the Little Miss laugh - it's only happened twice, but I look forward to more
  • Thin Mints, yippee for Girl Scout Cookie season
  • Marble Fudge ice cream from Leatherby's - only available as a "special"
  • Shiny, glossy, primary colors for children's furniture and bedding (Thank you Mom & Dad)
  • Seat warmers on a cold day
  • Hot coffee with lots of sugar and cream when you've only slept for 3 hours
  • Crossing items off your to do list - even if you have to add them so you can cross them off

2 comments:

Kristin said...

I always feel guilty asking if I can come to visit.

Higgy said...

Don't feel guilty! COME VISIT!! WOOHOO! Always happy to have folks visit - we miss our friends!