Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Ice Man - Wynn Morgan

I wanted some light reading for the trip to Vegas - nothing taxing, something for sitting next to the pool or in the whirlpool tub. Looking at the bookshelf of things to read, I saw Ice Man - thin, cheesy 70s art - perfect! And it fit the bill even after I had finished it. A story about a NY cop who is tracking the killer of the Mafia hit men - taking out the best in the business without any errors. It was fast paced and I was even surprised by who the killer was. If you see this on the used book store racks or at a garage sale, it is well worth the $1.

I would probably have added it to the bookshelf, except I think it is still in the hotel.

On another note, the amazon.com description of this book is incorrectly linked to a non-fiction book with the same title by Anthony Bruno.

No comments: