Thursday, March 15, 2007

City of Bones - Michael Connelly

Having finished Zorro before my flight home from NYC, I was not in the mood to start the only other book I brought (a Nick Hornsby). Browsing in the airport bookstore I found a few Connelly books I had missed. Hoping to fill in whatever happened before "The Closers" I picked up City of Bones. It was a tough call, I almost picked up a slew of magazines instead. But I am glad I did. The book filled in a large part of what I wondered about when I read "The Closers". It was a classic Harry Bosch - convoluted crime, personal drama, and of course a clean ending. I read it quickly - finishing it well before the flight was over. I guess I should have picked up "The Narrows" as well.

I would have put it on the shelf, but it got left in the seat back pocket. I really need to do a better job of taking my personal items with me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Darn, and I was hoping to borrow it!