Saturday, January 05, 2008

I survived today

There aren't many days when I have both kids to myself for hours on end; today was one of those days. Higgy helped my sister move in SF. Since 2 kids 2 and under would really not help with the move in process, I stayed behind. We've all been sick this week and I was really not sure if 3 sick (although healing) people would be something fun. I had more fun than I thought. Big Brother was very good and only asked me to put the Little Sister down once. Well, one time he did want me to let her keep crying to stay with him. Little Sister was her usual charming self - although with more sleeping and less crying than usual. Somehow I was able to get them each to sleep during the day and through bath time to go to bed at night.

I got many smiles from each of them and they made my day.

3 comments:

Kristin said...

I love you, Lisa. Your good days make my days better.

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad that you had a good day. Thank you for letting me borrow your husband for the day. I love you!

Higgy said...

I'm still sore and exhausted from that move! Way to go with the kids though, babe!