Wednesday, April 09, 2008

7th Heaven - James Patterson

After slogging through the last book, I needed brain candy. Patterson's Women's Murder Club series seemed like a good fit. I read it in a few short hours and generally enjoyed it. However, the last two paragraphs left me with a bad taste in my mouth. As usual there is more than one investigation going and a large part of the book focuses around one investigation. The missing party has a particular image and the end of the book didn't meet with that image. It left me with a feeling that someone would have had some insight to this, the end just didn't seem consistent with the personality of the character.

Fun book, but not one of the best in the series.

1 comment:

Kristin said...

I could definitely use some brain candy. I've slogged through the past two books and I am tired. That's a shame about the end.