Sunday, December 21, 2008

16 things

Once you’ve been tagged, you have to write a note with 16 random things, shortcomings, facts, habits or goals about you.

  1. I read a book last night - from start to finish. Just because I could.
  2. I like to think I like hard, thought provoking fiction or non-fiction, but I just like the escape.
  3. I don't miss going to movies.
  4. I hate it when my house is cluttered, I just want to pick it up. But I get discouraged and let it happen because it seems like too much work to clean.
  5. I am sick of coughing and feeling tired. I've been sick for over two weeks and it is depressing.
  6. I love to get away and travel. I like to see something besides the same stuff I can see every day. I get stir crazy when I haven't left town in 4 weeks.
  7. I love working at home - although I miss the commute. The down time and the time to listen to NPR.
  8. I hate when my computer makes noise - I wish there was a way to just shut off all the beeps without having to set it in EVERY single application.
  9. I love the sunrise more than the sunset - I like the beginning more than the end. (And it's usually quieter and more private).
  10. I wish I lived near the ocean - the smell, the sound, sigh.
  11. I love living near my family.
  12. I wish I had more local friends. Maybe I need to get out more?
  13. I am still mad about being lactose intolerant - it's been 6 months but I feel like my body betrayed me.
  14. I am thinking about getting rid of my books. I have this desire to just get rid of things. Clean it all out.
  15. I can't remember the last time I listened to one of the CDs or watched a DVD.
  16. I love my kids' bedtime routine and the fact that both of them learned the baby sign language for book before they learned the one for food.

No comments: