Sunday, February 08, 2009

25 things that make me happy

This is for the 3 people in the last week who "tagged" me with the 25 things post on facebook.
1. Higgy
2. Big boy O - he won't let me call him baby anymore
3. Baby L - she'll always be the baby
4. Reading a really good book
5. Recommending a book to some one and finding out they really enjoyed it
6. My comfy bed - feather bed, soft sheets and down comforter
7. thick fuzzy socks - my favorites are pink and purple stripes and they have a face with ears that stick out on the ankles
8. Getting letters in the mail, e-mail - whatever, I like to hear from people
9. the smell of fresh baked bread
10. Hot chocolate with whipped cream, although marshmallows work too
11. Hot fudge sundae with whipped cream, nuts and a cherry
12. sleeping children - bonus for 2 kids taking naps at the same time
13. laughing children
14. Quiet - with rain on the roof
15. Watching silly teen romance movies in the dark in my comfy bed
16. Skipping
17. Eating dinner in a restaurant by myself - especially eating just dessert and appetizers
18. Being able to touch my toes the first time I try
19. Having bicep muscles that I can actually see
20. Friends who travel to a different city for a girl's weekend and the friends who just wish they could make it
21. Making a fancy recipe and having it actually come out the first time
22. Photos or paintings of a single tree and either the sun or the moon
23. A warm bath with smelly bath salts (Hurray for the arrival of Lush in Sacramento)
24. A cat curled on my lap who doesn't bite when I move (unfortunately, the one in my house bites..., I miss my Waldo cat)
25. Christmas cookies - Yummy Carmel Bars, Pecan tarts, lemon bars, crisp decorated sugar cookies - why are the only for Christmas?

4 comments:

Kristin said...

Your list makes me happy.

CeeDubbVA said...

#8 - How about blog comments? And blog posts partially inspired by you?
#20 - Makes me happy too. Can't wait.

Lisa (aka TCMH) said...

#8 yes, blog comments count. But blog posts inspired by me - that would be a new number.

#20 See you next month

Mel said...

xoxoxo!

This is why I love you :)