Thursday, June 30, 2011

Pretty blue walls

So, I finally finished with my office transformation.  Over a year ago I built the desk.  Even before that I had picked out some paint samples.  Earlier this year, I finally got test patches on the wall.  This week - a friend helped paint it.  My office is now a turquoise-robin's egg blue with brown (almost the same color as my desk) on the bottom and white trim.  The walls are all bare right now and I am thinking about what I to pick to decorate them.  Right now, I am just enjoying the thought of possibilities.  I ordered some frames for kid's artwork from dynamicFRAMES.  I hope to keep the kid's art clutter contained.

In the past I had lots of little pictures, but I think I want some big things this time around... oh what can I do...  Of course, the first order would be to try to keep the actual desk clutter to a minimum!

But that's my happy thought for the day - pretty blue walls and the possibilities...

No comments: