Monday, June 04, 2007

The 6th Target - James Patterson and Maxine Paetro

A quick fun read - took less than 3 hours from start to finish. I like these books because they don't focus solely on one long chase. They actually cover several cases and a variety of characters come in and out of the book. Just one one case is wrapping up, another case might get started or they might go simultaneously for a while. The Women's Murder Club series has moved more and more toward this format over the course of the series and I have enjoyed it more as they have moved away from one large case.

I heard there is going to be a Women's Murder Club TV series in the fall, I hope it doesn't ruin this series.

It'll be on the shelf along with the rest of them - let me know if you want to borrow it.

No comments: