Sunday, September 16, 2007

Reading on bed rest... (10 books)

Finished prior to bed rest...
  • The Mermaid Chair - Sue Monk Kidd - ok / fun, probably wouldn't read again
  • The End Of The Dream The Golden Boy Who Never Grew Up - Ann Rule - ok, not stellar
Bed rest... (8 books in 4 days?)
  • Dead Even / Dead End - Mariah Stewart - end of a series I started a while ago - fun, repeating characters - big cast
  • Cold Truth / Hard Truth / Dark Truth / Final Truth - Mariah Stewart - a different series, ties in with the "Dead ..." series from same author - same recurring characters - although I needed to switch authors after this set, I knew the "shocking" turn in the Final Truth book when it started 2 books earlier
  • Heartbreaker - Julie Garwood - good, fun - page turner
  • In Silence - Erica Spindler - fun, easy - got sucked in
I'll probably continue with the brain candy reading. I know I have some highly recommended ones on my to read list, but I'm not sure if I want anything that makes me do more than look for the next plot turn / twist.

1 comment:

Kristin said...

Bed rest? Good that you have some brain candy but that's got to be less than fun.