Thursday, September 27, 2007

Voices Carry - Mariah Stewart

Another day in bed, another book moves from the unread to the read pile. I'm starting to alternate brain candy with something more serious, so after A Perfect Red today is brain candy.

Voices Carry is a book that would have preceded the "Dead..." series and "... Truth" series I read in the last few weeks. It appears that any couple you meet in those series has a book that explains how they got to together. After having read more of this type in the last few weeks, I appreciate that Stewart focuses more on the crime and solving it than the relationship that will happen in the end. It was a nice quick read - but nothing fabulous. It's also not a series I can see myself re-reading. But, it is a nice way to pass the day.

It will get passed on and then probably returned to the used book store it came from.

No comments: