Tuesday, October 09, 2007

Books with baby (3 books or was it 4)

Echo Park by Micheal Connelly - next in the Harry Bosch series I enjoy. I nice read - quick and fun. Finished it at the doctor appointment before going to the hospital.

Forbidden Fruit by Erica Spindler
- started this one in the hospital and after 156 pages I still didn't care. It reminded me of a Danielle Steele novel. At 156 pages in, I was just getting the overview of main character number 3 and so I put it down to return to the used book store.

Legal Tender by Lisa Scottoline - Related to the characters in Killer Smile which I wrote about last month - although this one came first. This was a nice, quick read - as is everything I have tried to tackle lately. I look forward to more of these, although I doubt I would re-read them.

See Jane Die by Erica Spindler - leery after the last one, I picked this one up and got sucked in. I even read it in the car - which I haven't been doing because it makes me sick. Of course, it was the part about who the killer was and I only had 3 pages to go. Fun, it kept me guessing as to who the killer was until the end (although I had narrowed it down to 2).

No comments: